Your Eye Plan in short…
- Full eye examination every year (usually £40)
- Your eye care needs are covered at any time with no large bills
- Ad-hoc appointments if needed; if you have a concern just call to make an appointment (usually £40 per appointment)
- Regular contact lens check-ups (usually £35 per appointment)
- Low cost contact lenses
- The convenience and ease of monthly Direct Debit payments (or prepay for the year in advance)
- Free replacement of damaged disposable contact lenses
- Significant saving on all glasses frames and sunglasses, you buy at the exclusive EyePlan price
- Accidental damage cover for glasses and sunglasses purchased under the eye care scheme
- The minimum joining period is 18 months, during which you can attend for examinations as needed. After this time you may cancel with appropriate notice
How much does it cost?
The cost of your Eye Plan memberships will depend on your particular eye care needs. Your eye care professional can advise you of the cost during your visit to the practice. Payments are made by monthly Direct Debit.
How our easy monthly payment plan works
The cost of your Eye Plan membership will depend on your eye care needs. Your eye care professional will advise you of the costs during your visit to the practice. Payments are made by monthly Direct Debit
How do I register?
You can complete the agreement in the practice when you visit to have your eyes examined. Registration and Direct Debit form can be easily completed with your bank details.
When do my benefits start?
You are registered as soon as the first payment is made and your benefits start immediately.
What if I am entitled to an NHS sight test
The NHS sight test only provides a basic eye health check, the majority of our NHS eligible clients prefer to have the private Eye Examination and the superior care that this provides. We will reduce your monthly membership fee by £1.
Are there concession for family members?
You may add additional members with a £1 discount per each additional member.
How long do I need to sign up for?
The minimum membership period is 18 months, during which you can attend for examinations as needed. There are no limits on the number of purchases of spectacles or sunglasses. After this time you can cancel with appropriate notice.
To Join Eye Plan please ask or visit us to register.