Buy one, get 25% off a second pair
We don’t believe in having offers that are loaded with restrictions. Most opticians with offers on a second pair of spectacles normally restrict you to a small selection of poor quality frames and lenses. You also have to choose both pairs at the same time, which can be overwhelming. At Blackheath Eyecare, our second pair offer is very flexible without such limitations.
Our conditions are listed below:-
- Offer available in-store only
- The second pair can be purchased any time within three months of the first pair
- The second pair can be from any of our frame ranges including sunglasses
- Both pairs of spectacles need to be complete pairs (ie new frame and new lenses)
- Both pairs of spectacles need to be to the same prescription
- The discount will be given on the lower priced spectacles
- This offer cannot be used in conjunction with any other offer or voucher.
NHS Subsidised Eye Examination for Kids
Eye tests are covered by the NHS for all children under the age of 16, or in full time education if age 16-18 years old. We stock an extensive range of children frames that have been subsidized under the NHS optical voucher scheme. These frames include but are not limited to: Rayban, Rockstar, Chick, and Flexon.
NHS subsidised Eye Examination for the Over 60’s
Eye tests are covered by the NHS for patients age 60 and over. The eye examination includes a sight test and a full eye health check including Glaucoma and Macula screening. Digital retinal photography is also available for a small fee.
For the latest news and information check out our News page!