Eye Plan – Eye Care Membership Scheme
Hassle free way to manage your eye care needs with generous benefits
Whether you are a new or existing patient, we would like to thank you for choosing our practice. At Blackheath Eyecare we provide high-quality services in a friendly environment. We are committed to continuing education and keeping abreast of the changes in modern eye care.
Eye Plan brings a whole new world of frames and sunglasses at very special prices. With a huge selection of frames to chose from which we will find the perfect style to suit you.
We have a number of different plans to choose from. One for patients who require regular eye care, EYE PLAN, and a separate scheme for those who also wear contact lens or intend to start wearing them, EYE PLAN CONTACTS. Eye Plan offers excellent value and helps spread of the cost of your eye care and eyewear needs.
How does our membership scheme work?
- You pay a monthly eye care membership fee
- There is no initial joining or examination fee
- Benefits are immediate upon joining
- Eye care is then available whenever is required and there is no additional cost
- If you are on the contact lens scheme the costs of your contact lenses and solutions if required can be included in your monthly payments
- As soon as you join you will receive discount on any new spectacles purchase
- The longer you are a member, the lower the prices get
- There are no limits on the number of purchases of spectacles or sunglasses which you can purchase with the special discounted rate
- The minimum joining period is 18 months, during which you can attend for examinations as needed. After this time you can cancel with appropriate notice
The Eye Plan lets you spread the cost of your eye care and contact lenses, over the year through monthly payments. Regular consultations with our optometrists are an essential part of maintaining eye health. We will give you a full eye examination once a year, and provide regular after care to check your contact lenses are performing well and ensure your eyes remain healthy. The cost of these routine appointments will be covered by the monthly payment. Your monthly fee will also cover any emergency appointments. With the added convenience of Direct Debits, there is no better way to pay for your continuous eye care and contact lenses.
What are the benefits of Practice Plan?
|EYEPLAN MEMBERSHIP SCHEME||Eye Plan||Eye Plan Contacts|
|Eye Care Benefits||For spectacle wearers||
Dual plan for spectacle
|Digital Ocular Imaging||✔||✔|
|Specialist Services (see list)||✔||✔|
|Supplementary procedure & treatments (see list)||✔||✔|
|Accidental Damage Cover||✔||✔|
|Specialist Optical Advice||✔||✔|
|Exclusive membership benefits
|Special member rates for spectacles||✔||✔|
|Special member rates for spectacle lenses which increase over time||✔||✔|
|Special member rates for sunglasses||✔||✔|
|Exclusive discounts on other products||✔||✔|
|Free minor spectacle repairs and replacement nose pads||✔||✔|
|Family member rates||✔||✔|
|Contact lens first time fitting||✘||✔|
|Contact lens re-fitting when necessary||✘||✔|
|Unlimited Contact lens aftercare appointments||✘||✔|
|Contact lens insertion and removal tuition||✘||✔|
|Preferential rates for contact lenses||✘||✔|
|Preferential rates for replacement contact lens care products||✘||✔|
£10 per month
£15 per month