- The General Optical Council – Promoting good eye care, protecting the public
- College of Optometrists – The College of Optometrists is the Professional, Scientific and Examining Body for Optometry in the UK, working for the public benefit.
- The Association of Optometrists – Promoting the profession | Protecting the professional.
- Association of Contact Lens Manufacturers – Promoting and growing contact lens wear
- National Health Service – Health, your choices
- NHS Ophthalmic Services – For further information visit the NHS Ophthalmic Services
- The British Contact Lens Association – The UK’s leading supplier of information and education on contact lenses and the anterior eye
- British and Irish Orthoptic Society
- The Royal College of Ophthalmologists
- Moorfield Eye Hospital – The oldest and largest specialist eye hospital in the world
- American Optometric Association – Promoting good eye care in the USA, protecting the public
- Royal National Institute for the Blind – supporting blind and partially sighted people
- Vision Aid Overseas – bring lives into focus
- National Eye Research Centre – funding research into the causes, treatment and prevention of diseases and disabilities of the eye and blindness.
- Action for Blind People – expert national organisation, ensuring blind and partially sighted people receive practical support in all aspects of their lives.
- nRNIB – Royal National Institute of the Blind
- Macular Degeneration Foundation – the leading resource for information concerning Macular Degeneration
- Glaucoma Foundation – Funding Groundbreaking Research and Educating the public about Glaucoma.